- SAP FSI/Banking FICO - Manager
- Stamford, CT
- Position ID:
- Dice ID:
At Deloitte, your work will be challenging and meaningful. You'll have the chance to give back to your community and help the environment. You'll find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. And you'll meet people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences who will become respected colleagues, and perhaps lifelong friends. But where you take your career is up to you. To learn more about Deloitte, visit our Careers site.
SAP FSI/Banking FICO - Manager
Our SAP Package Technologies service line is currently looking for industry-leading SAP FSI/Banking Managers with the following experience:
- A functional/technical professional with at least 4+ full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementations and 8+ years of industry or consulting experience.
- At least 8 years of experience implementing SAP FSI/Banking.
- Must have a Financial Services and/or Banking background.
- Bank Analyzer, SAP FICO, Reporting, and Allocations experience a plus.
- Adept at designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Skilled as a Team Lead or Project Manager on at least 3+ full cycle implementations.
- A resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
- Able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities, and have a strong desire to excel.
- Strong configuration and design skills.
- Ability to travel 80-100%.
- A Bachelors and/or a Masters degree or equivalent.
For more information and to submit your resume, please visit our website: www.deloitte.com/us .
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the U.S., specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Learn more.