- Enterprise Data Management - Manager
- Cleveland, OH
- Position ID:
- Dice ID:
At Deloitte, your work will be challenging and meaningful. You'll have the chance to give back to your community and help the environment. You'll find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. And you'll meet people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences who will become respected colleagues, and perhaps lifelong friends. But where you take your career is up to you. To learn more about Deloitte, visit our Careers site.
Enterprise Data Management - Manager
- 6+ years of relevant data management consulting (master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality) or industry experience
- 4+ years of experienced in managing IM/EDM efforts and project teams through all phases of the project lifecycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live. This effort can be within a management consulting environment or industry
- Bachelors Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience
- Significant experience leading complex data management engagements and team sizes ranging from 5-20 resources.
- Strong implementation experience and deep knowledge in any one of the following three areas and knowledge of the other 2 areas at a minimum. Implementation experience in all the 3 areas preferred.
- Master Data Management
- Data Governance
- Data Quality
- Deep knowledge of the strategic business drivers and operational process requirements within at least one industry such as CPG, Gas and Oil, High Tech, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Insurance, Banking or similar industry. Must be able to link industry specific business requirements to EDM capability requirements.
- Deep knowledge of more than one EDM toolset (MDM, Metadata, Data Quality) such as SAP Netweaver/MDM suite (incl. Business Objects), Oracle PDM/DRM/DataHub/Hyperion MDM tools, IBM WebSphere MDM tools, Tibco, Kalido, Informatica, i2, SAS/DataFlux, Data Advantage Group / MetaCenter , Embarcadero Technologies, Global IDs / Metadata Crawler, Microsoft, Teradata, InfoLibrarian, LogicLibrary, and/or SchemaLogic
- Ability to architect an Enterprise Data Management solution and provide business, governance and technical recommendations
- Ability to recommend EDM process, governance, organizational and platform models, tool selections and application integration options to clients
- Ability to advise on EDM application integration best practices and optimize performance of EDM programs and solutions
- Experience Developing of statements of work and/or client proposals
- Broad system level expertise across multiple computing platforms and technologies with the ability to influence technology direction at the Enterprise Level
- Experience with conceptualization, design and assistance in the implementation of new and existing systems, middleware, MDM, metadata, data quality, data warehouse and production architectures
- Experience transferring knowledge and best practices to client
- Experience working with CxO level executives on a daily basis
- Willingness to travel to client locations (100%)
- Raise quality of EDM strategy, design and implementation across the practice by sharing insights and methods through training, community, etc.
- Lead business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of portal interface and information architecture
- Lead executive level governance boards
- Deep knowledge of Oracle (i.e. Oracle, JDE, Peoplesoft) or SAP ERP solutions
- Deep knowledge of different types of Data Warehouse, EPM and Business Intelligence solutions such as those from IBM/Cognos, SAP/BO, Oracle Hyperion, SAS, Teradata and others
- Exposure to data disguising technology of confidential data such as customer personal identifiable information (PII) such as data obfuscation, data redaction, and data masking
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the U.S., specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Learn more.