Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing Manager
Application Management Services: Provide complete operations services for application management, custom development, and business process outsourcing for clients. Develop the post implementation go-live support environment, construct the transition plan from the project team to the support team, and support and maintain the client applications and technology infrastructure
You’ve heard it before: digital has changed everything. We’re all more connected, more informed, more interactive. We have more opportunity, but also more risk. Brands that want to succeed in this new world need a different kind of partner ‑ one that tears down the traditional model of creative, tech, and business services-in-silo. That’s what Deloitte Digital is here to do.
We don’t just apply digital technology. We use it to uncover solutions for the most complex enterprise challenges to transform the customer journey. Deloitte Digital delivers a unique combination of our firm’s consulting capabilities, industry expertise and trusted methodologies, paired with cutting-edge creative prowess. Together, we offer the best parts of a creative agency and a strategic IT consultancy. From advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management, Deloitte Digital offers end-to-end solutions that ultimately bring power to the way our clients engage with their customers—wherever they are on their journey.
We view every project through three lenses: strategy, technology, and creative. With any project we take on, we know that the value of our client’s brand is in our hands. They demand solutions that mitigate risk, provide business value, and improve brand engagement. Deloitte Digital helps clients balance the allure of emerging technologies with the realities of their business, the essence of their brand, and the needs of their customers.
This helps us ensure that we deliver beautiful, functional solutions that meet—and exceed—our clients’ needs.
Information Management : Plan, design, and implement solutions that deliver and analyze information efficiently for competitive advantage
Oracle Package Technologies : Performs advisory and implementation services to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, procurement, order management, supply chain, and other business needs throughout the enterprise leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (i.e. Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Edge Products)
SAP Package Technologies : Perform advisory and implementation services to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, supply chain, and other business needs throughout the enterprise with the full suite of SAP products
Systems Integration : Provide Technology Solution Development and Integration across the SDLC including requirements, functional specs, design, custom development, integration, testing, and deployment. Deloitte's SI Capability maintains a strong focus on structuring, managing, and implementing complex technical solutions requiring deep business expertise, process optimization, and business operations knowledge to achieve significant and measurable business value
Technology Strategy & Architecture: Deliver Technology Advisory and Implementation solutions that extract and maximize business value from IT investments. Encompasses architecture, engineering, and operations services for the IT strategy, innovation, operations, and infrastructure required to deliver efficient and effective platforms fundamental to business success
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Deloitte Consulting's technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues.
Essential Functions Manager :
- A Manager at Deloitte will manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
Information Management Manager Candidates are required to have:
- 6+ years of relevant technology architecture consulting or industry experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience.
- Proficient in one or more of major ETL tools such as Informatica, Datastage, SAS and their administration
- Proficient in one or more of major BI Reporting tools such as Business Objects, Hyperion, Cognos, SAS and their administration
- Proficient in one or more of major metadata tools and their administration
- Proficient in one or more of major OLAP tools such as MicroStrategy, Hyperion, Brio, SAS and their administration
- Proficient in one or more of major data modeling tools such as Erwin, Data Architect, Oracle Designer and their administration
- Provide support on data quality components during the implementation of the solution architecture
- Provide technical recommendations for optimized data access and retention for the data warehouse
- Provide oversight support to the design, development and QA teams
- Define areas of improvement to optimize data flows
- Identify strategy for data acquisition and archival
- Willingness to travel to client locations (80%)
Qualified Consultant candidates are also required to have at least one full lifecycle project experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Development of statements of work and/or client proposals
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement
- Develop and manage vendor relationships
- Lead workshops for client education
- Manage resources and budget on client projects
- Ability to scope out the effort and cost for an enterprise reporting solution
- Ability to define how an enterprise information system will align with the organization’s business and strategic objectives
- Ability to manage multiple teams on a data warehousing engagement
In addition, successful Manager will also have the following preferred skills:
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100. About Deloitte
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.