Our client, a growing technology company in the North West Phoenix, AZ area is looking for a Sr. .NET Software Developer with desktop application development experience.
Our client is seeking a Senior C# developer who would like to join our development team working on the software for the company's flagship products. You will lead in the development and testing of application software in a team environment and work on all aspects of software development from application design to builds and installs, as well as work on all layers from GUI development to serial communications with custom hardware. You will serve as a resource to team members, answer technical questions and recommend solutions. You may at times lead and direct the work of others. You will work to implement effective solutions to complex business requirements through system analysis, specifications, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and supporting of new and existing systems. In addition you will contribute to the development of applications and technology roadmap. You will be responsible for recommending and implementing changes in key development, maintenance and system standards. You will also participate in component and data architecture design, software product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations for highly complex, technologically advanced and/or mission critical solutions.
* Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* 7-10 years experience in object oriented design
* 3-5 years using C# for desktop application development
* Solid understanding of WPF
* Experience with Winforms is a plus
* Experience developing stand-alone applications
* Experience in multi-threaded applications
* Experience in MVVM and dependency injection design patters
* Proficient in C++. Knowledge of MSVC 6.0 IDE or .NET IDE
* Experience with Java and Windows NT preferred
* Experience with a SCM (Software Configuration Management) tool, TFS preferred
* Experience in an Agile Environment
* Experience with Visual Studio
* Able to work with minimal specifications and collaborate with other departments to create a comprehensive project outline
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Able to work in a team environment
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Paul Montoya at email@example.com.