- Revenue Solutions, Inc.
- Senior Software Engineer
- ASP.Net, SQL, C#, SDLC, OOAD
- Date Posted:
- Roseville, CA
- Area Code:
- Employ. Type:
- Pay Rate:
- base + bonus
- Job Length:
- Position ID:
- Dice ID:
- Travel Required:
- 42 Winter St. Ste 36
- Pembroke, MA 02359
- Senior Software Engineer
- Roseville, CA
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and energy it takes to be successful in a fast-paced, high-growth consulting company?
Revenue Solutions, Inc. (RSI) provides IT consulting services and software products to clients in the government revenue industry across the United States. We're experts at delivering and developing systems solutions that streamline tax administration and maximize revenue. Our clients in State and Local agencies rely on us to help them shorten and straighten the path to implementing new information technologies while reducing the risks and budgetary concerns often associated with these mission-critical projects. As a result of our success, RSI's business has continued to grow at a rapid rate.
Why work for RSI?
- RSI provides significant opportunities for personal and professional growth in a stimulating, challenging, and performance-oriented work culture.
- RSI is a small company with a history of steady growth and profitability, a strong management team, great people, and many opportunities for advancement
- RSI provides employees with the opportunities to lead and contribute to highly desirable and visible projects using the latest technologies
- RSI's management team is fully supportive of work-life balance
- RSI hires only the best and the brightest Software Engineers and Consultants
- RSI provides a full and competitive benefits package including a variety of bonus programs, 401(k), medical/dental/disability, and paid vacation and holidays.
Please visit our website at www.RevenueSolutionsInc.com to learn more about our company, the services and products we provide, and the high levels of commitment we have towards both our customers and our employees.
***RSI is an equal opportunity employer***
We are currently looking for several Mid- to Senior-level Software Engineers to join our core team of engineers and consultants responsible for the design, development, and testing of RSI’s Revenue Premier® Enterprise Management products for State Revenue Agencies. All Revenue Premier® product offerings are built in an n-tier client-server environment using an ASP.NET/C# front end and a Java/J2EE back end on an Oracle or SQL Server database.
Leveraging your experience in object-oriented design and programming, your responsibilities as an RSI Software Engineer will cover all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) from design to programming to test. Working in a team environment, you will have the opportunity to participate in the successful development and release of products within RSI’s entire suite of product offerings, including new COTS product development, feature enhancements, and custom product development – all using the latest technologies and tools in a heterogeneous, SOA environment.
These positions are based at RSI’s Roseville, CA Solution Center. Occasional travel to client locations may be required.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
BS in Computer Science or related field
- Immediate authorization to work in the US
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Java, Web Services, WCF, XML
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience turning Requirements into Designs/Implementations
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Experience with Eclipse, Visual Studio, jUnit/nUnit, database management tools
- Familiarity with AJAX, jQuery, SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), TFS, CVS
- Experience with Glassfish, WebSphere or other J2EE Application Server
- Experience with IT Security Concepts
You can apply to RSI in one of two ways. You can click the Apply button which will take you to our Talent Portal. You’ll get a log-in and password, be able to upload your resume, verify your information, fill out an online application, search all of our currently open positions, and sign up to receive email alerts when future positions are available that fit your profile. Visiting RSI’s Talent Portal helps ensure that the RSI staffing team has the most current and up-to-date information about you and can make the best determination on fit.
But, if you’re in a hurry and don’t have the time right now to visit our Talent Portal, just go ahead and send your resume to the following email: 2014.155.RSI@hiredesk.net. You can always go back and update your information through the Talent Portal at a later date.
In either case, your resume will go directly to RSI’s staffing team and, if your background and experience match our needs, we’ll be in touch with you. So be sure to provide us with your email address and phone number! Thanks for your interest in RSI and we wish you the best of luck in your career search.