- CVS Caremark
- Senior Manager Customer Research - Digital Group
- .Net, Analysis, Consulting, Data Collection, Development, Excel, Forth, HTTP, Manager, Management, PowerPoint, Research, Supervision, Testing
- Date Posted:
- Woonsocket, RI
- Area Code:
- Employ. Type:
- Job Length:
- Full Time
- Position ID:
- Dice ID:
- Travel Required:
Who We Hire
We're always looking for talented, driven people to enhance our team and help us deliver on our promise: reinventing pharmacy for better health. We offer a world of promising opportunities across a diverse range of career areas—all of which will engage and empower you to realize your passion, achieve greatness and experience the rewards of making a positive impact in our patients' lives.
Senior Manager Customer Research - Digital Group
- Woonsocket, RI
CVS Caremark is embarking on a bold digital agenda to transform health care and empower millions of customers on their path to better health. In our state of the art research center using advanced techniques and tools, we are creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for more people, online and in our stores. To support the activities of the growing Digital Team, the Insights and Analytics Department is looking for a Digital Customer Experience Research Manager. The Senior Manager of Customer Research reports to the Consumers Insights & Analytics team and will provide decision support to diverse teams across the Enterprise. Specifically, the customer research position will inform the design, test, and rollout of new solutions. Essentially, the researcher will become the voice of the customer through-out the design and rollout of new capabilities.
This high visibility individual contributor will lead all research efforts supporting: detailed analysis of new concepts; preparation of operational solutions; and testing and refining of the solutions. Given the newness of these solutions; research versatility is required, e.g.,
* Qualitative, e.g., patient focus groups and potentially in-home and staff research
* Quantitative - online survey
* Instore & telephone interviews
* Secondary research
* Manage relationship with key stakeholders.
* Define and manage research agenda across new capability development tracks
* Lead multiple primary and secondary reseach projects within budget and deadlines.
* Select and manage vendors for quantitative and qualitative research.
* Translate insights into clear design recommendations - manage data collection, perform analyses, prepare summaries and present research findings with minimal supervision.
* Think customer first behavior - strong passion for improving patients' lives * Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in market research.
* Experience with diverse primary market research techniques.
*Experience managing external market research suppliers
* Experience launching new services and customer solutions - support of pilot and rollouts.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills - synthesize and create structured stories.
* Ability to transform data into actionable recommendations.
* Experience working in a cross functional matrix organization.
* Ability to develop relationships and influence colleagues at all level of management.
* Proficient in Powerpoint and Excel.
* Experience in retail, pharmaceutical, healthcare and/or in a corporate/consulting capacity or adjacent industry is preferred.
Required Bachelor Degree
Clinical Licensure Required N/A
Job Type Full Time
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation's largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units - MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Caremark is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Caremark
Requisition Template Professional
Location code OF001
Zip Code 02895
Work Environment Office/Professional - Marketing & Communications
CVS Caremark is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.