- Job Status:
- Job Location:
- San Jose, CA
- Job Number:
- Company URL:
- Dice ID:
About Our Company
eBay is the world's largest online marketplace. We enjoy our work and we'll be the first to admit it! We think it's because we are doing something that has never been done before. Creating this incredible new space where buyers and sellers come together to exchange just about anything. What we've done at eBay is promote the growth of communities where people can share similar interests about things they have or want.
E2E Automation Lead
The International Quality Automation team's charter is to develop the tools and tests to ensure high quality, global, PayPal customer experience. You will define International quality automation strategy, research and recommend tools and solutions, collaborate with developers, test engineers and managers, implement best international quality practices and build out a world class test automation platform.
This is a unique opportunity within PayPal where you will have interactions with all PayPal product teams, globally. PayPal is available in over 100 countries!
At Paypal we are seeking a highly motivated and creative E2E Automation Lead to lead a team developing automation for critical customer experience across the board. If you really are really passionate about and take pride in consistently assuring a top class customer experience employing the cutting edge technologies and tools, this job is for you.
- Design, develop and automate critical cross-platform customer interactions.
- Develop automation for mobile and web supporting different hardware and browsers.
- Ability to understand complex server environments and conduct root cause analysis upon failures.
- Creating automation test plans and cases for critical customer usage scenarios.
- Guide, mentor and collaborate with engineers in multiple geo locations.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies on globally distributed teams.
- Promote best practices within team and suggests improvements as necessary to improve the efficiency and quality of the work produced by the team.
- Work with development, Quality team and Product Management to improve efficiency and effectiveness of automation.
- Evaluate, analyze test results for trends and common issues.
- 3+ years of software development or equivalent test automation experience
- 2+ years of Java, Java-Script, XML, HTML and unit testing experience.
- Strong knowledge of Selenium Web driver and TestNG framework.
- Strong understanding of testing Mobile and Web technology and protocols.
- Experience writing detailed test cases and test plans
- Java, Selenium, XML, HTML
- Strong technical competency with web and/or mobile application automation.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Agile software development experience is required.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online, via a mobile device and in store. The service gives people simpler ways to send money without sharing financial information, and with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or promotional financing. With 132 million active accounts in 193 markets and 25 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global commerce, processing more than 7.6 million payments every day. Because PayPal helps people transact anytime, anywhere and in any way, the company is a driving force behind the growth of mobile commerce and expects to process $20 billion in mobile payments in 2013.
Every day at PayPal, we are changing the way the world does business by challenging the status quo, innovating and enabling business between millions of people across the globe. What we do at PayPal has never been done before and it has a tremendous impact! We build BIG and NEW products to drive worldwide commerce. Be it the next mobile payments solution, or a high availability money movement platform, we solve problems on a scale you just can't find elsewhere. PayPal continues to push the boundaries of technology by investing in individuals who passionately believe in the potential of innovative technologies that make up a global market place.
At PayPal/eBay, no matter which of our offices, brands, or locations you call home, you'll discover consistent benefits that are intended to support you—in your work, your life, your passions, and your future. This is where innovation meets reality! Are you an individual who is ready to grow and join our global community? Would you just like to know more about our latest and greatest projects? We would love to talk to you about it!
More information about this and other exciting positions can be found at https://www.jobs.ebaycareers.com