- SAP APO - Senior Manager
- Dallas, TX
- Position ID:
- Dice ID:
At Deloitte, your work will be challenging and meaningful. You'll have the chance to give back to your community and help the environment. You'll find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. And you'll meet people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences who will become respected colleagues, and perhaps lifelong friends. But where you take your career is up to you. To learn more about Deloitte, visit our Careers site.
SAP APO - Senior Manager
- A functional/technical professional with at least 5 full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation and 10+ years of industry and/or consulting experience.
- At least 10 years of experience implementing SAP APO
- Plus SD, MM or PP - EM,
- SNC, SNP, or SPP a plus
- Adept at designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as a Project Manager.
- A resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
- Able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities, and have a strong desire to excel.
- Strong Project Management, Configuration and Design skills
- Ability to travel 80-100%
- An advanced degree or MBA is preferred. University degree required or equivalent.
- Engagement Management: managing engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, managing accounts receivable, defines deliverable content, ensures buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client
- Business Development: develops and maintains contact with top decision makers at key clients, organizes and leads pursuit teams, participating and leading aspects of the proposal development process, contributes to proposal pricing strategy.
- Practice Development & Eminence: development of solutions and methodologies, development of "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
- People Development: performs role of counselor and coach, provides input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the U.S., specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Learn more.