- Network Administrator III
- CISCO, VLAN, WAN, SAN, Windows Server
- Date Posted:
- Encino, CA
- Area Code:
- Employ. Type:
- Pay Rate:
- $70 - $90K
- Job Length:
- Position ID:
- Dice ID:
- Travel Required:
- Network Administrator III
- Encino, CA
WHAT WE DO: LoanMart is the leading technology company providing non-traditional lending services since 2002. We provide loans directly to consumers, as well as through a network of business partners. Our form of financing enables car owners to achieve their financial objectives. We are able to fund most loan requests since our financing is secured by the value of the car and verify that the loan can be paid back by the borrower.
OUR MISSION AND VALUES: LoanMart was founded on a mission to provide superior service to customers while establishing a stable, financially responsible company. LoanMart has an established and outstanding reputation for quality service, credited to our dedicated employees. The success of our organization is due to our Commitment, Accountability, Innovation, and Integrity.
We are seeking a talented, very detailed and task oriented Network Administrator III responsible for providing network technical support to this environment.
The team environment is extremely innovative, intellectually challenging and very dynamic. You will need to have the ability to work collaboratively, good support skills, a great work ethic, and a drive to succeed.
• On call support for after hour emergencies for the server farms, both corporate and colocation datacenter
• Manage the backup systems and provide regular reporting
• Manage the antivirus, firewalls and other security aspects of the network
• Manage Cisco VLAN, bridging, and LAN/WAN routing including BGP.
• Manage All remote access and IPSEC VPNs
• Manage enterprise SAN environment
• Troubleshoot network connections and application connectivity to servers
• Tune and monitor server and workstation application performance
• Maintain the security and integrity of the network and systems and manage user account and permissions creation/termination/revocation in Active Directory and other security directories
• Support production systems, analyze problems, and configure systems within the distributed computing environment
• Analyze and troubleshoot all network and communication devices, including printers, phones, wireless, Internet, etc.
• Automate deployments of workstations and manage through group policies.
• Support 450+ Windows workstations.
• Support users on PBX system including software and hardware phones.
• Log all help desk interactions.
• Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically.
• 7+ years designing and supporting a Windows Server environments
• 7+ years designing and supporting Cisco Networking environments.
• 7+ years supporting Windows desktops
• 7+ years analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving issues with Windows computing, application, and networking issues
• 7+ years managing backup systems and designing backup strategies with tape libraries or D2D2T
• Experience building and supporting VMware systems
• Experience in the installation, navigation and support of Microsoft operating system internals including:
o Active Directory
o User Profiles
• Must be able to troubleshoot network issues:
o VLAN and bridging
o Wireless communication and authentication
o Remote access and IPSEC VPNs
o LAN/WAN routing
• Strong experience in managing printers and other output / input devices
• Linux/Unix skills is a strong plus.
• Any BIG-IP F5 load balancer, NetApp and Palo Alto Networks Firewall experience is a big plus
• Experience in managing user files and transfer through backup or imaging utilities
• Strong remote support skills (vi phone and online) and familiarity with remote support tools is a plus.
• Good communication and collaboration skills
• CompTIA Network + / CCENT/ CCNA certificate is a plus
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent is a plus