- AKA Enterprise Solutions
- Dynamics AX Technical Architect
- Dynamics AX, AX 2009, AX 2012, SQL Server, X++, MorphX, AIF, SSRS
- Date Posted:
- Boston, MA
- Area Code:
- Employ. Type:
- Pay Rate:
- competitive/top pay
- Job Length:
- Position ID:
- Dice ID:
- Travel Required:
- Kristen Ramerini
- 875 Sixth Ave 20th Fl
- New York, NY 100013507
- (212) 560-5453
- Dynamics AX Technical Architect
- Boston, MA
Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Architect
Microsoft Dynamics AX at AKA Enterprise Solutions
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a major component of our company’s growth, and we are expanding our team to include some of the most talented consultants in the industry. The demand for AKA resources is growing rapidly both in our partner channel and our customer base. As a member of our consulting team you will help us to grow our Dynamics AX practice into one of the premier implementation teams in the Dynamics channel. Our company’s future success depends on accomplishing that goal. For this, we are seeking senior level consultants and project managers with deep AX experience.
About AKA Enterprise Solutions
As a leading Microsoft Gold Partner based in New York City, we are looking for enthusiastic, bright, talented people who have solid experience in implementing ERP software. We foster a culture of quality to our customers and respect towards our employees. AKA is a highly motivated organization and we are excited about the future of our company. Our dynamic culture, high morale and ability to deliver make this a great place to work.
AKA was among the top three finalists for the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics ERP Partner of the Year Award. We have been honored by Microsoft for our outstanding level of achievement and innovation, earning Microsoft’s Presidents Club and Inner Circle status six out of the last ten years. In 2010 our Consultants were honored with the Microsoft MVP Award and AKA was named Microsoft Partner Award Finalist for Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner of the Year. We’re looking to grow our AX team with individuals who share our passion and drive to achieve the same honors and awards in the AX arena.
Job Description Statement
As a member of our consulting team you will be responsible for assisting customers with designing, building and maintaining their Dynamics environment. You will work with Functional Consultants in designing and building customized solutions to tailor Dynamics AX to the customers’ requirements.
We operate nationally with consultants based in Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Chicago, Phoenix, Montreal and Toronto. Consultants work mostly at client sites and spend the remainder of time working remotely or at our headquarters in New York City.
Some of the industries of focus for our Dynamics AX practice include but are not limited to Financial Services, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment.
- Demonstrated track record of successful Dynamics AX technical roles
- Providing technical support to our customers during implementations
- Creating and reviewing technical spec documentation
- Design, develop, review and test customized code
- Deploy tested and quality-approved code into live customer environments
- Design and develop interfaces from/to Dynamics AX
- Mentor junior developers
- Manage project development teams
- Act as development lead and ensure quality
- Stay current on Dynamics AX and related technologies
- Must have 3+ years of Dynamics AX technical development/implementation experience
- Specific knowledge of core Dynamics AX development tools, including X++, MorphX
- Specific knowledge on AIF integration platform
- Specific experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) within Dynamics AX
- Specific experience in a structured development methodologies and standards
- Specific experience working within a structured implementation environment
- Must have solid reputation and references with previous clients, contacts, partners, etc.
- Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments
- Must have strong client and internal communication skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams
- Must be able to produce specific examples of your work product (e.g. technical requirements, design, output, test plans, etc.)
- Must possess Microsoft certifications in Dynamics AX
- Knowledge of Visual Studio
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive pay with a flexible and affordable benefits program designed to help you be and stay well, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, flexible spending accounts, health reimbursement account, and a 401(k) plan.
Other benefit programs include our Road Warriors Program, our annual Presidents’ Club trip for all top performers and professional development opportunities among others.
AKA Enterprise Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.