- itelligence Inc
- SAP Project Manager -Any City, USA
- Project Manager, SAP
- Date Posted:
- Cincinnati, OH
- Area Code:
- Employ. Type:
- Pay Rate:
- Job Length:
- Position ID:
- Dice ID:
- Travel Required:
- Alicia Briggs
- 10856 Reed Hartman Hwy
- Cincinnati, OH 45242
- SAP Project Manager -Any City, USA
- Cincinnati, OH
Local knowledge backed by global resources. A powerful combination.
That's exactly what you get with itelligence. Beyond our 22 countries, our expertise spans almost every country and region. As part of the NTT DATA Group, our reach is truly global. Wherever our customers are located, they can be sure we understand and have experience in their localized needs.
We live, breathe and work SAP and SAP only.
For over 25 years we've helped more than 5000 customers get the most out of their IT investment and become more successful. As an SAP Global Partner with 6 SAP certifications, we provide a complete end-to-end service offering including Hosting, Maintenance, Consulting and Managed Services. Our 4000- strong workforce in 22 countries executes every part of an SAP project or solution across national borders and diverse business landscapes.
We influence the latest business management software and innovations while making sure our customers have a voice on how their solutions can be improved while keeping their best interests in mind. We simplify customer's complex problems so they can run a more competitive business. Our co-innovation with SAP gives them access to the latest business management software, plus innovative analytics, cloud and mobility solutions.
itelligence has an immediate need for experienced SAP Project Managers. These positions can be based any where in the US but you must be open to up to 100% travel.
The itelligence Project Manager is responsible for managing the successful project delivery and customer satisfaction to Field Consulting clients. Plans, directs, and manages delivery of client SAP implementation projects; reviews project proposals to determine scope and goals, project time frame, funding limitations, and procedures for accomplishing project goals and objectives; develops and maintains project plan and timeline, issues, assignments, documentation and other project communications; prepares weekly project status reports; directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget; reviews project status with project personnel and modifies schedules and plans as required; monitors project results against project scope; directs the development of quality assurance test plans, customer acceptance test plans and conference room pilot test plans.
- Project Quality Assurance/Project Profitability/Project Reporting
- Establish credibility with clients as their trusted advisor
- Effectively use and improve methodology approaches and supporting tools
- Facilitate weekly project reviews with client
- Estimate and plan projects
- Directly manage one or more projects
- Resource allocation and load balancing in order to deliver projects
- Ensure consistent delivery of projects
- Maintain acceptable profitability targets for our projects
- Provide backlog and forecast for assigned projects to Engagement Manager
- Customer Satisfaction
- Account Management for assigned accounts
- Cultivate professional relationships with clients
- Establish credibility and relationships with client decision makers, know their business, their industry, their culture, and their top priorities
- Create an environment of extreme customer focus within the team
- Be a decision maker regarding conflicting customer priorities/requirements
- Be an advocate for customers within itelligence
- Timely response to and acceptable resolution of customer escalations
- Renewal and expansion of contractual relationships
- Team Leadership
- Educate consultants regarding value propositions, offerings, and implementation strategies
- Proactively contribute to the deployment of the project implementation methodology
- Contribute to itelligence growth objectives by providing mentoring to new and existing employees
- Proactively contribute to the effective development of consultants
- Be an advocate for the consultants, convince customers of “right resource right role” where appropriate
- Leverage resources in other groups as appropriate to deliver work (Support, Field Consulting, Outsourcing, Subcontractors, global itelligence resources, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five Years of ERP Project Management/Lead experience.
- Project Management/Lead experience must include implementing the full suite of SAP applications.
- Experience across multiple industries
- Ability to lead strategic workshops with clients
- Experience in multiple full life cycle SAP implementations
- Strong project management skills
- Advanced degree
- Project Management training and certification
- ASAP Methodology
itelligence offers competitive salaries, excellent health and dental benefits, 20 days of Paid Time Off in addition to 10 paid holidays, a 401k plan, and many other great benefits. Would you have an interest in pursuing a position with our high growth firm?
visit our website at www.itelligencegroup.com
Please respond with resume to email@example.com.
itelligence, Inc. participates in E-Verify.