- IT Helpdesk
- IT Helpdesk, help desk, windows xp, networking, PBX System software and hardware phones, troubleshooting, MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook ect), Microsoft Visio
- Date Posted:
- Encino, CA
- Area Code:
- Employ. Type:
- Pay Rate:
- $17.00 - $23.00
- Job Length:
- Position ID:
- Dice ID:
- Travel Required:
- IT Helpdesk
- Encino, CA
WHAT WE DO: LoanMart is the leading technology company providing non-traditional lending services since 2002. We provide loans directly to consumers, as well as through a network of business partners. Our form of financing enables car owners to achieve their financial objectives. We are able to fund most loan requests since our financing is secured by the value of the car and verify that the loan can be paid back by the borrower.
OUR MISSION AND VALUES: LoanMart was founded on a mission to provide superior service to customers while establishing a stable, financially responsible company. LoanMart has an established and outstanding reputation for quality service, credited to our dedicated employees. The success of our organization is due to our Commitment, Accountability, Innovation, and Integrity.
If you are able to work in a fast paced environment, switching tasks constantly. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and just handle the chaos, then is the company and position for you.
• Support 250+ Windows workstations.
• Support users on PBX system including software and hardware phones.
• Automate deployments of workstations and manage through group policies.
• Log all help desk interactions.
• Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
• Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically.
• Maintain the security and integrity of the network and systems; manage user account and permissions termination/revocation in Active Directory and other security directories.
Please do not apply if you cannot DEMONSTRATE ALL of the following:
• 3+ years supporting Windows desktops in Windows XP or later environments
• 3+ years analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving issues with Windows computing, application, and networking issues
• 3+ years of Microsoft Office Support experience in Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong knowledge in and hands on experience using Microsoft operating system internals including:
o Active Directory
o User Profiles
• Strong experience in managing printers and other output / input devices
• Experience in managing user files and transfer through backup or imaging utilities
• Must be able to troubleshoot basic network issues
• Strong remote support skills (vi phone and online) and familiarity with remote support tools
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
• Ability to speak and write clear English in order to create concise but clear documentation
• Ability to build, install, and maintain Windows workstations, hardware and networking
• Knowledge with Microsoft Visio
• A+ Certification or any Technician training is a plus
This is a temp-to-hire position.