- Senior Consultant - Technology Information Management - BIDW
- Miami, FL
- Position ID:
- Dice ID:
At Deloitte, your work will be challenging and meaningful. You'll have the chance to give back to your community and help the environment. You'll find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. And you'll meet people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences who will become respected colleagues, and perhaps lifelong friends. But where you take your career is up to you. To learn more about Deloitte, visit our Careers site.
Senior Consultant - Technology Information Management - BIDW
- 4 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- At least 2 years of experience leading teams
- A minimum of 2 full life cycle implementations
- A willingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time
- Ability to architect, design and develop an enterprise business intelligence and data warehousing solution
- Define, design and implement logical and physical data models
- Proficient with ETL tools and be able to architect an ETL solution
- Proficient in SQL
- Design and implement reporting data sources and complex reports
- Design and develop data cleansing routines utilizing typical data quality functions involving standardization, transformation, rationalization, linking and matching
- Knowledge of data, master data and metadata related standards, processes and technology
- Experience creating processes for defining and documenting data standards and meta models
- Build an integrated metadata environment consisting of both operational and business metadata and ensure the quality and integrity of the data
- Identify opportunities to optimize performance of existing data structures
- Design and implement data quality and data auditing processes
- Provide expertise in data discovery and profiling
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Bachelors Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the U.S., specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Learn more.