- AMS Manager Healthcare
- San Francisco, CA
- Position ID:
- Dice ID:
At Deloitte, your work will be challenging and meaningful. You'll have the chance to give back to your community and help the environment. You'll find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. And you'll meet people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences who will become respected colleagues, and perhaps lifelong friends. But where you take your career is up to you. To learn more about Deloitte, visit our Careers site.
AMS Manager Healthcare
- 5+ years of relevant application management experience either in consulting or industry with at least 2 years of experience managing large application management engagements for healthcare projects, either payer or provider.
- A minimum of 2 full life cycle application management engagements
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- A willingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience leading or participating in request for proposal (RFP) efforts, pricing, or sales presentations
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- ITIL certification or experience with ITIL processes
- A Bachelor's Degree
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the U.S., specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Learn more.