- NORTHROP GRUMMAN
- Stafford, VA
- Cyber Software Engineer 2
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Cyber SW Engineer 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Stafford, VA. Put your years of experience into a future of excellence... The qualified applicant will become part of a major program with Northrop Grumman's Information Systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Be part of a small team responsible for the development, testing and evaluation of hardware, firmware and software.
* Looking for an energetic individual who has a positive attitude and great problem solving skills and is willing to work closely with and learn from a senior engineer.
* The work will include the development, testing, debugging and Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) of hardware devices and software as well as operational testing on multiple devices to determine the effectiveness and document the effects.
Basic Qualifications: (To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:)* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or IT, and 3 years of related experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of bachelor's degree.
* Individual must have basic hardware working experience with substantial software engineering experience working with embedded systems development and vulnerability research
* Experience in reverse engineering and vulnerability research on embedded systems that include real-time operating systems especially Android.
* Experience to include Android OS, Linux, Python, Hex Editors, test equipment, ANSI C/C++, and Google Webkit are all pluses.
* Experience in a 24x7 operational environment.** Must have a current Top Secret/SCI clearance.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. alif
Shift: 1st Shift
Relocation Assistance: United States-Virginia-Stafford
Number of Openings: 1
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Business Sector: Information Systems
© 2014 Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U. S. Citizenship is required for most positions.