- Administrative Sr. Associate
- Accounting, Analyst, CRM, Director, Management, Supervision, Supervisor, System
- Date Posted:
- Aliso Viejo, CA
- Area Code:
- Employ. Type:
- Pay Rate:
- Job Length:
- See Job Description
- Position ID:
- Dice ID:
- Travel Required:
Here, you're free to deliver solutions that make a real difference in people's lives. Your teams will be rewarded for curiosity and for bringing different perspectives to the table. And there will always be opportunities for you to learn, to grow, and to succeed while you bring new solutions to our customers. Let's see what we can dream up together.
Administrative Sr. Associate
Administrative Sr. Associate - Aliso Viejo, CA
We are now seeking an Administrative Assistant/Analyst to provide administrative support to one or more Director(s), Executive Director(s) or Vice President(s) to ensure departmental administrative efficiency and the achievement of departmental and corporate short- and long-term objectives.
- Provides administrative support including accurate and timely preparation, distribution and filing of correspondence, reports, documents, worksheets and presentations to ensure supervisory and departmental requirements are met
- Performs special projects and/or organizes special programs and events as needed to support in the achievement of corporate and departmental objectives
- Supports in the preparation, processing, approvals and/or monitoring of financial, and headcount goals and budgets, expense reports, records, and reports to contribute to the achievement of Dell's revenue and profit plans
- Communicates as needed to ensure the department's incoming calls, emails, correspondence, instant messages, requirements and commitments are responded to timely and effectively
- Administers the supervisor's calendar and schedules appointments and meetings to ensure effective planning and no conflicts exist
- Attends, as needed, meetings, prepares agendas, takes notes, prepares and distributes action items to ensure regular communications with supervisor, peers, subordinates, and teams to ensure directives have been met
- Arranges travel plans and itineraries for supervisor and departmental/company meetings to ensure all requirements have been met while maintaining compliance with the Company's travel and expense policy
- Serves as key contact for Corporate Services, Human Resources and Accounting inquiries and maintains responsibility for departmental space and facilities planning, human resources transactions, and the administration of expense reports, contracts, and purchase orders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com or an equivalent CRM system including creation of complex reports
- Must demonstrate the ability to work with all levels of employees, management, and executives (both inside and outside the company).
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize daily workflow to effectively meet deadlines
- Experience in handling sensitive and confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and deadlines with composure
- Ability to work independently in a high-growth environment with minimal supervision.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Department: Support Services - Administrative