Our client is seeking an IS Site Administrator - Help Desk Support in Aliso Viejo, CA. The Site Administrator position provides Lennar Associates local support for all computers, tablets and mobile devices.
* Provides support for the local area network, and communications equipment.
* Provides timely and courteous user support for technical issues relating to the use and operation of hardware and software.
* Coordinates and provides support for Division office and remote sites, including Welcome Home Centers, Construction and Customer Care Offices.
* Works closely with other members of the IS Department internally, and 3rd Party Vendors externally to provide excellent customer service to the company's team.
* Troubleshoots and resolves computer workstation issues, both software and hardware related.
* Enacts manufacturer's warranties for equipment repair.
* Maintains tickets in Help Desk ticketing system and updates tickets with appropriate current status on a daily basis.
* Provides accurate, scientific, and reproducible written details on tickets resolution.
* Helps Division prepare and coordinate project plans for installation of technology equipment in Welcome Home Centers and Construction Trailers.
* Resolves printer and copier issues across the division.
* Arranges and coordinates technical support for meetings and events, including video conferencing and traditional audio/visual needs.
* Maintains, upgrades, installs, or replaces hardware and software as required.
* Reports instances of server downtime, LAN/WAN connectivity issues immediately to manager and helpdesk team.
* Performs basic troubleshooting on LAN/WAN connectivity under the direction and guidance of telecommunications or network team.
* Produces a weekly status report to I.S. Manager summarizing forwarding looking work as well as outstanding issues.
* Monitors and assists with coordinating the activities of third-party support contractors
* College diploma or University degree in the field of computer science and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
* Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining Windows XP and Windows 7 and Lotus Notes Client.
* Well versed in Microsoft Office settings, functions, and usage.
* Strong familiarity with mobile devices, tablets, and common apps.
* Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
* Strong technical documentation and writing skills are required.
* Good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
* Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
* Keen attention to detail.
* Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment, while maintaining and communicating deadlines
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Strong customer service orientation.