- NORTHROP GRUMMAN
- Rolling Meadows, IL
- Engineer Systems 4 Test and Integration
Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications. This posting is in conjunction with Requisitions #13010579, 13010581 and 13010583. There are multiple openings and they will be filled commensurate with the selected candidate's qualifications and experience.
* Bachelors' degree in Engineering or other related technical degree and minimum of 10 years of experience in an integration and test environment for complex electronic systems.
* Demonstrated proficiency in analytical skills, written and oral communications skills and the ability to work in an integrated product team environment
* Ability and willingness to travel
* U.S. citizen and ability to obtain Security Clearance- Secret
* Extensive experience creating and conducting integration, design verification test and flight test plans and procedures
* Extensive working knowledge of military and/or commercial communication busses such as Ethernet, Mil-Std 1553 or RS422/RS232
* Working knowledge of one of more of the following specialty areas for integration and test related to EO/IR/RF systems: sensors/antennas, transmitters/receivers, optics, detection and tracking.
* Experience in development and management of cost accounts and schedules as related to test and integration.
* Current Security Clearance- Secret or higher
* Masters' degree in Engineering or other related technical degree and minimum of 10 years experience in an integration and test environment.
* Technical leadership experience supporting multiple programs..
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Shift: 1st Shift
Relocation Assistance: United States-Illinois-Rolling Meadows
Number of Openings: 3
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Business Sector: Electronic Systems