- NORTHROP GRUMMAN
- Baltimore, MD
- Test Database Engineer 4
Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems (NGES) is seeking to fill the position of Test Database Engineer in the Advanced Concepts and Technologies Division (ACTD) at ATL. The test database engineer is responsible for managing the creation and support of the test database to best manage data sources from a number of different wafer and packaged part test stands. The database will support numerous data types as well as structured and unstructured analysis of the results. The test database engineer will have overall ownership and responsibility for operation of the database systems. The test database engineer will interface with test, product, fabrication and system engineers to resolve issues, develop and improve data handling capabilities.
* BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline with 9 years of relevant experience (7 years with an MS or 4 years with a PhD)* 5 years experience in test database management
* Thorough understanding of database systems and data analysis techniques
* Good understanding industry standard data analysis software packages
* Good communication skills
* Demonstrated understanding of interface control documentation and proper configuration management
* Aptitude for technology development and laboratory work
* Production environment experience
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Shift: 1st Shift
Relocation Assistance: United States-Maryland-Baltimore
Number of Openings: 1
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Business Sector: Electronic Systems
© 2014 Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U. S. Citizenship is required for most positions.