- Workday HR Integration Consultant
- Seattle, WA
- Position ID:
- Dice ID:
At Deloitte, your work will be challenging and meaningful. You'll have the chance to give back to your community and help the environment. You'll find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. And you'll meet people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences who will become respected colleagues, and perhaps lifelong friends. But where you take your career is up to you. To learn more about Deloitte, visit our Careers site.
Workday HR Integration Consultant
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
It is our mission to enhance an organization's value through people. How are we doing this? By redefining human capital and how it is managed and measured. By assembling a highly talented and integrated team of broad-based business consultants and deep technical specialists. By fostering an environment of innovation. By investing aggressively in leading-edge metrics, methodologies, and tools. And, simply, by being more than your typical human resources consulting practice.
HR Transformation works with organizations to define, structure and implement improvements to the operation of the HR function. Those improvements cut across HR processes, organizational structure and enabling technology to drive business alignment and maximize organizational and HR performance.
- Human Capital Consultants who specialize in HR Transformation enabled by Workday HR are required to have:
- A minimum of 2 years relevant business consulting / industry experience
- Project experience in a technical or techno-functional role on one or more ERP implementation projects using SOA tools (SAP NetWeaver, Oracle Fusion, Workday Studio or other middleware platform)
- Demonstrated proficiency with web service technologies (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, PGP, SAML, etc)
- Must have experience with all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing)
- Extensive knowledge of integration with external vendors (i.e. healthcare providers, 401K providers, etc.)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Business case development experience
- Experience leading requirements gathering workshops or facilitating meetings
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel 50% - 75%
- MBA from a leading school
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Strong presentation skills
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the U.S., specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Learn more.