- Thru, Inc.
- Business Development Manager - Alliances
- Creates partnership opportunities by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring potential for co-operation
- Date Posted:
- Irving, TX
- Area Code:
- Employ. Type:
- Pay Rate:
- Job Length:
- Position ID:
- Dice ID:
- Travel Required:
- 909 Lake Carolyn Pkwy
- Suite 750
- Irving, TX 75039
- (214) 496-0100
- Business Development Manager - Alliances
- Irving, TX
Location: Las Colinas-Irving Texas
Employee*Type: Full-Time Employee
Set your career off to a new course in a challenging and rewarding role with Thru, Inc. With over 10 years of innovation and experience, Thru provides a globally deployed cloud-based Managed File Transfer platform.* The Thru platform is built from the ground up to meet the reliability, flexibility, scalability, and security needs of our enterprise customers.
Thru is seeking a results-driven and energetic Business Development Manager focused on alliance partnerships to build successful OEM partnerships, ensure profitable channel relationships and support and promote Thru strategies and initiatives.* The ideal candidate will possess at least 2-4 years* experience in direct software sales, OEM sales or channel sales in addition 2+ years in a sales engineering is desirable. Candidate must live in the DFW, Texas or San Jose, CA areas to apply for this position. No relocation or remote locations.
The Business Alliance Development Manager position will be responsible for building a strategic partner eco system leveraging the Thru platform*s multifaceted tool kit and APIs, enabling and managing high-performance OEM channels, developing and executing partner go to market strategies and plans, allocating appropriate resources to highest-value partnerships and developing internal and external relationships to champion partner growth.
To succeed in this entry-level position, you will need to be have excellent personal motivation, be fearless in identifying and establishing contacts and building rapport with potential partners that can open up new market opportunities for Thru. You will need strong attention to detail and will be expected to develop a thorough understanding of Thru and potential partner technologies.
- Creates partnership opportunities by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring potential for co-operation.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Thru platform*s current and future capabilities coupled with the ability to think and communicate abstractly about possible go to market opportunities for Thru and partner combined technologies.
- Ensure appropriately qualified partners are recruited, provided a complete orientation to Thru's organization, solutions, and strategy, and trained according to their specific needs.
- Brings opportunities to closure by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business needs.
- Prioritize and create sales plans and execution strategies with goals and objectives for all partnerships, based on opportunity, partner strengths and specializations, and Thru's go-to-market strategy.
- Hold regular partner meetings, and one-on-one meetings with partner sales representatives, to ensure that they build, maintain and implement sales plans that align to the overall sales plan for Thru.
- Provide accurate pipeline forecasts, business analysis and partner health checks to the Vice President of Sales.
- Keep up-to-date on Thru's vision and strategy, marketing programs and product roadmap; ensure that partners employees do the same, and that partner customer bases are consistently and appropriately kept informed.
- Very little yearly business travel is expected for this position. Manage travel and expenses in accordance with company policies.
- Exceptional sale process management, territory development, forecasting, negotiation, contract administration and closing skills with the ability to perform hands-on selling activity.
- Must be able to demonstrate 2-3 years personal growth and sales success in an Inside Sales or similar role in a fast*moving technology company, preferably IT security or messaging solutions delivered as software or SaaS. Must be experienced and comfortable working with channel and OEM partners and demonstrate ability to establish and grow mutually successful partnerships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with ability to perform public speaking activities among groups of 50 people or greater; prepare plans, presentations and reports using computer technology, including Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel), showing evidence of good judgment, industry expertise, attention to detail and business acumen.
- Analytical reasoning ability to assess financial data and qualitative information, and develop sales strategies that are actionable and results-driven.
- Innovative and creative thinking ability to apply proven approaches to new problems and create compelling techniques to execute plans differently, with an emphasis on measurable performance.
- Team-player attitude with a high comfort level working collaboratively, while balancing consensus with leadership and effective decision-making.
We offer a very competitive salary, equity and benefits package. Business casual attire and team-oriented work environment as employees can walk into the CEO's office at any time. As a dedicated employee, you must bleed green, the corporate color.