We are looking for Embedded Software Engineer with good networking background. Do you to work on SDN, "Software Defined Network" ? Are you interested in building the next generation of our Service Provider Network Solutions? Well if you do, we need to talk ASAP. This is a contract position and we are currently interviewing and hiring.
Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Term: 6 - 12 months +
Location: San Jose, CA
Skills : Networking, Protocols, L2, L3, Data Center, Virtualization
- Good knowledge of networking and layer 2 (L2) and layer 3 (L3)
- Experience in hardware based packet forwarding switching ASIC. A big plus if you prior experience in Broadcom and/or Marvell switching devices
- Must be really good at C/C++ programming
- Good to have Device drivers
- Shell scripting. TCL a big plus
- Familiarity with openflow
- Experience with TCP/IP and knowledgeable with common standard IP protocols such as ARP, IP, ICMP, UDP, GRE, etc.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with others on large projects
- Strong communication skills
- Quality thinker that is open-minded, creative, intelligent, and self-confident
- Delivers within timelines based on high quality, sustainable results
A Computer Science or related undergraduate and/or master's degree is required.
If you are interested, please email us to learn more.
About Us :
Silicon system Pros has extensive expertise in developing highly complex software and hardware solutions for networking and switching devices. We have been lucky to be part of development of some of the world's most complex ASIC and SOC. We are getting better everyday in new and exciting field of Software defined networking (SDN). Come and talk to us and see how we can partner and make new exciting breakthrough in networking arena.
- Broadcom ASIC (Trident2, Triumph3 etc)
- Broadcom SDK
- Openflow and Software defined networking (SDK)
- Network security
- Deep packet inspection
- Custom SDK for semiconductor startup
- And more