Please respond with the details :
Word copy of the resume
Rate / Salary
Detail Job Description:
The IP Systems Engineer of Streaming Solutions & Products assists in collaborating and helps define IP, Streaming, Web, and online systems & roadmaps based on business input; Responsible for creating documentation that defines streaming online client products and backend systems including but not limited to media players, service centers, and new or existing third party applications that stream clients content. The IP Systems Engineer will assist in tracking projects for which they document through project completion. They will also assist in the overall lifecycle health of all SS &P projects by using the SIMILAR model of system engineering. The IP Systems Engineer must assist in the analysis of complex IP systems through collaboration with peers, business stake holders, development teams, QA teams, and Program Managers to assist in producing highly proficient IP based documentation based on industry best practices. The applicant must be willing to be on call to answer technical or business related questions around functionality as well as support the various teams when applicable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist in working with Business Stakeholders and help define the roadmap for IP Systems/Online systems.
* Assist in documenting functional requirements, business requirements software requirements, user stories, interface control documents, and business *asks*.
* Assist in helping to increase the proficiency and execution of SS & P products through active participation in the SS & P SDLC including process improvement.
* Author internal documentation, such as environment diagrams, installation/configuration documents and assist with release notes.
* Support key business stakeholders in discussing, approving, and/or resolving SS & P priorities and delivery timelines.
* Assist in the coordination with internal and outsourced SS & P teams to devise appropriate SS & P solutions that meet requirements.
* Provide technical support for subject matter experts (SME) for their analysis and requirements for all web streaming products.
* Assist in working with Operations Management to understand, plan, and develop various run-books related to the software deployment processes and supporting infrastructure.
* Work with team members in Operations, QA, and Product Management to plan the deployment of software releases and continuously improve the web infrastructure configuration processes.
* Assist in establishing and implementing configuration management program and policies.
* B.S. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar discipline or equivalent experience.
* 1 - 3 years of IP/Online/Internet and web-centric engineering & analyst work. Development experience in these areas is a plus.
Please respond to :
XCEL Solutions Corp
254 Route 34, Suite #3
Matawan, NJ 07747
732-765-9235 x 140
XCEL Solutions Corp (http://www.xcelcorp.com) is a premier Information Technology service provider with a proven track record of providing value-added services to Fortune-500, mid-sized and smaller closely held companies. Our focus has always been in building strong relationships through our commitment to service excellence and cost containment practices for our customers. We provide end-to-end IT services not limited to: Project Management,Custom Software Development,Outsourcing, etc. Our technical expertise includes: SAP, Oracle,Callidus Software,Java/J2EE Tech,Microsoft Technologies,Alfresco,Business Objects,Mobile TechnologiesOpen Source. XCEL Solutions Corp has been awarded as: Best Places to Work in NJ,Deloitte Fast 50, NJ Finest 50, Inc 500 Companies, NJ Top Consulting Company, Top Diversity Business. Please contact: XCEL Solution Corp