Sr. SAP GRC Access Control Job Description
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 4-6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Rate: $D.O.E/hr all inclusive. On w2 hourly preferred
•Fully configure SAP's Access Control 10.1 – Access Risk Analysis (ARA), Access Request Management (ARM), Emergency Access Management (EAM) and Business Role Management (BRM) modules
•Complete end to end implementation of Access Risk Analysis component
•Identify the critical authorizations and combinations
•Identify risks and design SOD Matrix
•Build and Customize rule sets to match the business needs and processes
•Verify rules against known cases or build test cases
•Implement alternate methods to manage SOD risks to minimize the number of mitigation controls
•Work with the business and the SAP Functional teams in getting the periodic reports setup for the business process owners
•Documentation for all implementation activities like Configuration, Training and any other project related tasks needs to be properly done at various phases of the implementation
•Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, and be customer focused to understand and appropriately respond to clients' business needs.
•Demonstrate the ability to interface effectively and collaborate with clients, peers, management, and other work units.
•Must demonstrate the ability to integrate work across relevant areas, develop the business and services to enhance customer satisfaction and productivity, manage risks appropriately, manage information, and provide exceptional service to internal and external customers.
•In-Depth understanding and implementation knowledge of SAP GRC Access Control Suite 10.1
•Good understanding of SOX compliance laws, SOD conflict issues
•Over all knowledge various Audit and Security controls
•Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with Internal Audit teams, functional teams, business process leads etc.
•Ability to work effectively in a high-pressure environment
•Completion of a full lifecycle SAP GRC Access control 10.0/10.1 implementation
•In-depth understanding of SAP Security roles and authorization concept
•Must have good understanding of SAP FI knowledge and the SODs
•Information security and/or SAP GRC professional certification(s) preferred but not required.
•General knowledge of business processes within finance, sales, MM is preferred.
•Must have 10 or more years' experience in performing application security & system administration functions with an emphasis on SAP Application Security.
Job Level Specific Duties
• Works on less complex applications and/or issues.
• Assist in Identifying opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service levels.
• Creates new development procedures.
• Assist in creating new processes to drive desired results.
• Collaborates with and understands business goals.
• Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment on technical matters.
Typical Years of Experience
• Typically requires 3-5 years relevant experience.
Minimum Education and Certifications
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Solid understanding of at least one programming language.
• Solid knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging simple applications.
• Solid knowledge of application configuration, maintenance and support.
• Solid knowledge of client / server networks.
• Strong ability to effectively troubleshoot program errors.
• Knows and consistently applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of applications programming.
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions
• Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
• Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
• Significant travel including overnight domestic or international trips may be required.