Amtel delivers solutions for the mobile revolution, simplifying enterprise mobility management by securing mobile endpoints, protecting the data and apps that run on them, and controlling mobile expenses. Founded in 2001, Amtel provides a complete suite of integrated, cloud-based solutions for mobile device management (MDM), mobile apps management (MAM) and telecom expense management (TEM). Amtel’s award-winning enterprise class mobile lifecycle management solution is used by organizations worldwide for securing mobile devices, protecting content, and taking control of apps for corporate and BYOD devices. For more information, visit www.amtelnet.com.
"Amtel is the "WINNER" of Prestigious SIIA 2013 CODiE Award for Best Enterprise Mobile Service Solution”
- Master of JQuery-- (A MUST). Used it not just used for validation but should have done some real development
- Knowledge of Kendo UI or similar framework is a plus
- Ability to write high-performance code with Microsoft ASP.NET 3.5 & above
- Experience with SOAP/REST Web Services
- Knowledge of N-Tier architecture
- Working knowledge of SQL server 2008 & TSQL
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or equivalent
We offer a stock option plan along with a great benefit package. Amtel is an equal opportunity employer and an E-verify company.