Amtel is a leading global provider for mobile device management & telecom expense management. Amtel developed the industry’s first integrated Cloud / Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution for managing mobile device security and telecom expenses. Amtel is located in silicon valley & provides a stable organization for career growth and reliability. We pride ourselves with a wide customer base & financial stability. You will be working with the best engineering minds for our latest software development.
"Amtel is the "WINNER" of Prestigious SIIA 2013 CODiE Award for Best Enterprise Mobile Service Solution”
- Master of JQuery-- (A MUST). Used it not just used for validation but should have done some real development
- Knowledge of Kendo UI or similar framework is a plus
- Ability to write high-performance code with Microsoft ASP.NET 3.5 & above
- Experience with SOAP/REST Web Services
- Knowledge of N-Tier architecture
- Working knowledge of SQL server 2008 & TSQL
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or equivalent
We offer a stock option plan along with a great benefit package. Amtel is an equal opportunity employer and an E-verify company.