The Product Specialist is the expert for migrating various messaging platforms such as Novell, GroupWise and older Microsoft versions such as Exchange 2000/2003/2007 as well as mail relay protocols such as SMTP, MAPI, POP etc. to Microsoft Exchange 2010 to consolidate state's email messaging system to a new enterprise infrastructure.
- The primary responsibility is to work with a team to build a production Exchange Server 2010 system for High Availability and that is also disaster recovery ready.
- The Product Specialist requires significant experience in Microsoft Exchange 2010 Architecture, Administration and Migration as well as mail relay protocols such as SMTP, MAPI, POP, etc. and other related products such as Microsoft Threat Management Gateway (TMG) and Quest Migration Tools.
- In addition, Product Specialist will assist in the successful migration of users/clients to the new messaging infrastructure.
- The Product Specialist should have strong communication and customer services skills, ability to interface with vendors, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- The Product Specialist will be expected to write technical and operational management documentation (system operating procedures and updated engineering documentation and operational run books).
- Strong knowledge and experience in the administration and management of virtualization technologies such as VMware and Microsoft HyperV.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Threat Management Gateway (TMG).
- Must have extensive experience using Quest Mirgration Tools for Groupwise and Lotus Notes.
- Strong communication, analytical, customer service, problem solving, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Active Directory (GPO, CIFS and ADFS).
Years of Relevant Experience: 7 to 8 years
Preferred Education & Certifications:
- 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study.
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 Certified Systems Engineer/Administrator
Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2010 Architecture, Administration and Migration
Experience with administering and supporting virtualization technologies such as VMware and HyperV
Strong knowledge of Windows Active Directory (GPO, CIFS and ADFS)
Strong knowledge of BES services and Unified Messaging, Link and Sharepoint
Strong knowledge and experience in the administration and management of virtualization technologies such as VMware and Microsoft HyperV
Experience migrating large enterprise messaging systems such as Novell GroupWise and Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange 2010.
Strong knowledge of remote access connection using F5 technologies
Expert knowledge of Microsoft Threat Management Gateway (TMG)
Administrative experience using Active Role Servers (ARS)
Extensive experience using Quest Migration Tools for Groupwise and Lotus Notes.
Strong communication, analytical, customer service, problem solving, orgaization and interpersonal skills
Ability to interface with vendors and clients (internal and external)
Ability to analyze situations and formulate recommendations to higher levels.
Ability to write technical and operations management documentation
Ability to support SQL database platoform and backend for BES, FIM, Symantec Vault and Exchange 2010 or higher
Strong knowledge in supporting high availability messaging infrastructure between two or more data centers
Ability to identify and recommend emerging technology trends and develop alternatives with repect to hardware and software architecture
Knowledge of cloud messaging integration technologies such as Office 365
Interested canddiate can contact Piyush Patel (Career Karma, Inc. ) at Tel # 609-448-0584
Please send resume to email@example.com