Since our inception, employers and job seekers have turned to Bravens Inc. to provide solutions to their staffing and Talent Acquisition needs as well as various outsourcing requirements and Integrated IT solutions. Our company has dramatically expanded over the last few years, building a strong client following with both long-term users and a growing roster of new clients interested in Bravens’s fully blended service.
Job Description: Performance Engineer
- Experience in end to end performance methodology (NFR gathering/validation, Architecture Perf Assessment, Perf Modeling, Knowledge of best practices in design/coding, Application Profiling, Troubleshooting perf issues etc.)
- Expertise in one or more tools in specific domains e.g. profiling (JProfiler, DynaTrace, JProbe etc.), monitoring (DynaTrace, Introscope etc.), testing (SOAP UI, JMeter etc.)
- Expertise in JVM optimization and tuning, troubleshooting memory issues, garbage collection, analyzing heap dumps etc.
- Knowledge of Websphere / JBoss configuration/administration, MQ, RDBMS such as Informix, DB2, Oracle or NoSQL databases such as Cassandra etc., and Unix systems
- Knowledge of performance optimization across different layers e.g. web/mobile/frontend, middle-tier, backend etc.
- Ability to define guidelines, templates, process documents for the performance management team based on his/her experience