Greetings from Bravens Inc.
We are looking for a Novell +Zenwork Support Admin to support world’s leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.
This is a Fulltime based in Westwood, MA.
Role: Novell +Zenwork Support Admin
Location: Westwood, MA
Job Description :
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent preferred
• At least 5 year experience with SKILLS SET mentioned below
Preferred Novell Experience
• Working knowledge of "Novell eDirectory" 22.214.171.124 with Netware OS 6.5 Service Pack 7
• Strong working knowledge of Application Packaging and Delivery using Novel ZENworks Desktop 4.0.1 Fix 5
• Strong Windows scripting skills using CMD files, AutoIT and KiXtart
• Hand-on experience for OS image build & deployment using Novell "ZENworks Configuration Management 10" (ZMG format Image)
• Support and Administration of Novell ZENwork Infrastructure Creating Application packages using multiple methods, including .msi packaging and tuning using InstallShield/WISE/etc.
• Manage and support printing services using Novell iPrint.
• Setting up ZenWorks user/server policies and deploying them
• Coordinate with app owners and test the app distribution
• Document all standard procedures and configuration
• Hands-on Build, Configuration and administration of Novell Netware 6.5 OS and eDirectory
• Demand the design, implementation, security, and upgrade expertise for products such as NetWare 6.X, Novell ZENworks, iPrint, eDirectory
• ZenWorks Resource Management solutions, eDirectory Designs Architecture, secure remote access and corporate network security solutions.
• Conduct routine audits of the network to establish standards, policies, configuration guidelines, and procedures
• Provide support for service interruptions such as servers, NetWare, eDirectory, File and iPrint/NDPS services
• Troubleshooting and monitoring day to day maintenance of Novell Netware 6.5 OS and eDirectory
• Working knowledge of Novell NetWare 6.5 administration tools (ConsoleOne, iManager, NoRM, etc.).
• Installing and configuring Novell ZENworks Desktop 4.0.1 Fix 5
• Deploying the Novell ZENworks Adaptive Agent
• Configuring and using Remote Management
• Distributing applications and files
• Configuring Policy Management
• Creating and deploying a workstation & Thin Client image
• Advanced administrative tasks associated with Novell ZENworks Desktop 4.0.1 Fix 5
• Asset Inventory Services & Patch Management Services
• Working knowledge of HP Insight Manager, HP iLO, and HP ProLiant and Blade servers.
• Experience with scripting and knowledge of Network and server technologies
Preferred Citrix Experience
• Applicant must have advanced technical knowledge and experience in management of large Citrix environments – Design, implementation, management and administration of Citrix farms running XenApp, XenDesktop , AppDNA & XenServer and earlier version such as Citrix Xenapp 4.0/5.0/6.0.
• Configuration of Citrix load balancers, Resource Manager and management of Citrix user policies and print services.
• Experience with Citrix monitoring , load and capacity management (Enterprise load management, Preferential load balancing, CPU utilization management, Virtual memory optimization, Load throttling, Connection control, Application user load)
• Online and offline application access (Online app access with Session virtualization, Offline app access with Citrix Streaming, Offline app access with Microsoft App-V)
• Server performance monitoring & tuning, Server hardening & Server access management
• Publishing Applications in Citrix and support
• Patch deployment & Change management for servers
• Server capacity management
• Coordination with hardware and software vendors
• Disaster Recovery site setup, maintenance and administration
• Built-in password management (Single sign-on, Password policies, Self-service password reset)
• Self-service enterprise app store (Application subscription, Favorite applications)
• Single application image management(App hub, Application profile, Installation manager)
• Rapid updates and upgrades
• Policy-based application publishing (Application, Content publishing, Application Lease Control)
Certification Requirement not Mandatory:
• Certified Novell Administrator
• CITRIX CCEA
Thanks and Regards, Ashwin Kajale || Bravens Inc.| [An E-Verified Company] Office: 732-927-4321 E Mail: Ashwin@bravensinc.com 14111 Robert Paris CT, Suite 105, Chantilly, VA 20151