Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. The opportunity below is with one of our clients for a full-time permanent hire.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Our clients are often interested in candidates who may be more jr. or sr. than the description indicates, or may be missing some of the requirements, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
If you are interested in this position and would like to pursue it, please apply by sending your resume in word, text, or html (not PDF) format.
If you have any friends or colleagues who may be interested in career advancement in the technology industry, please introduce them to me. If we place someone referred by you, we'll thank you with a significant referral reward.
The majority of jobs we are recruiting for are not posted on this website, so if this job below does not fit you but you would like to know which jobs would be the best fit for you, please send your resume to me directly via the email address below. We can then do a more customized search for you.
Matthew [at] skyrocketventures [dot] com
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Android Software Engineer / Developer
San Francisco, CA
At this company we believe in the art of high quality software craftsmanship and design. Our culture is centered around happiness and empowering engineers to have creative freedom. We are committed to building a world class technology company where engineers love to work.
In addition to writing high quality software, we seek individuals who also enjoy the other aspects of building a new company: designing features, making good product decisions, programming at all levels of the stack, creative marketing and recruiting, and the wearing of many hats.
We are looking for extraordinary talented engineers who share similar values and who are looking to join our small family. Above all we look for passionate individuals who enjoy the craft and seek to live balanced and happy lives.
* Collaborate around the creation of new and existing features.
* Craft and maintain world class Android experiences.
* Implement beautiful user interfaces.
* B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Extraordinary software engineering talent.
* Experience engineering, releasing, and supporting Android applications.
* Proficiency in Java.
* Passion for implementing beautiful user interfaces.
* An iterative approach to building software.
* Expert ability to get things done on a small team.
* Expert knowledge of Java.
* Active contribution to open source software.
* Experience building consumer products.