Crowdsource Hundreds of Ideas
Imagine the apps that could be built by turning a group of developers loose for 24 hours. Whether you want to grow adoption of your tech solutions, build your brand, or even let bots battle themselves out, hackathons are the best way to obtain new ideas and attract talent.
5 Ways to Use HackathonsHackathons can foster ideas and propel change in a variety of ways.
- Product Marketing: Increase adoption of your technology and evangelize your APIs.
- Driving Innovation: Quickly crowdsource ideas from the developer community.
- Employer Branding: Build your tech brand by engaging with the developer ecosystem.
- Employee Engagement: Build a positive workplace dynamic across teams.
- Attracting Talent: See a candidate's aptitude first-hand.
Completely CustomizableYou're in complete control of your hackathon with HackerEarth's hassle-free management platform.
- Choose to run your own hack with minimal effort or let us drive the traffic and do all the work.
- Select if your hack will be virtual, physical or both.
- Decide if your event will be individual or team based.
- Get idea submissions, registrations, judging status and more.
Create a Hack in 5 StepsWith HackerEarth’s management platform, running a hackathon and engaging skilled developers is easy.
1) Pick a theme. What do you want to accomplish?
2) Provide details for the hackathon like judges, team sizes and scoring parameters.
3) Upload creative and design elements.
4) Define the timeline of the event.
5) List the venue and click publish.
“The projects from the hackathon were very interesting and the talent was awesome. The HackerEarth team did a great job. We would love to work with you guys again, and would love to judge for one of your future hackathons.”Anand Prakash, Director of Product Development, Verizon
You're in Good Company
Join the hundreds of companies who have innovated faster with hackathons.