LGS Innovations delivers next generation solutions that solve the most complex networking and communications challenges facing the U.S, Federal Government, state and local governments, foreign governments, and commercial enterprises. LGS offers groundbreaking research and development and builds advanced wireless, optical, and wired products and applications customized for specific mission environments. These solutions provide unique information and data security advantages that lead to the operational success of its customers.
LGS offerings include:
- 4G wireless deployable communications for public safety, battlefield, and emergency and first responder communities
- Cloud and data center infrastructure
- Campus and building networking solutions for military bases, hospitals, and corporate centers
- Maritime applications for in-port and at sea communications
- Global networks (long-haul communications, including undersea cable)
- Enterprise voice, video, and data networking
- Network engineering, integration, and installation
- Video teleconferencing and IPTV suites
- Research and development in advanced multimedia/RF communications, cybersecurity, sensing technologies, and photonics
LGS Innovations is a U.S.-owned company headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, with offices in Colorado, Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey, New Mexico, and North Carolina. Formerly a subsidiary of Alcatel-Lucent, LGS is also the exclusive reseller of Alcatel-Lucent products and services to the U.S. Federal Government and any other entity when the end customer is the U.S. Federal Government. LGS maintains strong ties to Bell Labs and its technologies, and employs more than 450 scientists and engineers. To learn more about LGS Innovations, visit www.lgsinnovations.com.