WHO IS SKYLINE?
Skyline was established in 2004. From the onset, our founders knew they wanted to build something very different. They were driven by the true value of partnership, built on a foundation of mutual trust and respect.
Our value in partnership is demonstrated by what we hold most dear: our clients, our employees, and our community. We cherish the relationships we build over time with our clients, we are the embodiment of our employees, and we strive to improve the community in which we live and work.
We serve our clients by alleviating the pain they endure when their organizations do not perform to their fullest potential. We foster an environment that enables personal and professional growth for our employees. We provide training and opportunities for our employees to provide a positive impact in the community through outreach programs and volunteering.
This incredibly strong foundation provides us the opportunity to solve our clients most complex IT and business challenges. This is the work before us and provides us our constancy of purpose.
Our approach is to nurture a foundation of mutual trust and respect in all relationships. This entails understanding and integrating the complexities of people and the demands of technology. Our commitment to continually improve our business operations empowers our partnerships to create truly exceptional solutions.
- 2018 Governor's Service Award
- 2018 Best Places to Work - Baltimore Business Journal
- 2016 Socially Responsible Company - Chesapeake Regional Tech Council
- 2015 Corporate Philanthropist of the Year - Community Foundation of Anne Arundel County
- 2014 Chesapeake Champion - Chesapeake Conservancy
- 2013 Governor's Volunteer Service Certificate - State of Maryland