iVision engineers success for its clients through objective recommendations, process and technology expertise, as well as best-of-breed guidance. With a customized approach to infrastructure and applications, the firm works with clients to architect, transform and support their technology - whether in a private, public or hybrid environment. iVision s infrastructure and application solutions are organized into Business Services, Technology Services and Operations & Support.
At iVision, the core advocates of the white glove service we deliver to clients every day are our team of exceptional people. Our employees are empowered to achieve their career and personal goals through the knowledge, expertise and first-class training offered by our resource centers. Along with our unyielding investments in innovation and valuable hands-on approach, we provide the opportunities desired to push you to the highest level of your career.
Industry Awards earned:
- AJC's "Top Workplaces" in Atlanta, 2015, honorable mention 2016
- CRN Triple Crown Award 2015
- "Best and Brightest Companies to Work For " in Atlanta and Nationwide 2014 and 2015
- CRN Tech Elite 250 in 2013, 2014, 2015
- CRN Solution Provider 500 consecutively in 2013, 2014, 2015
- Inc. Magazines Fastest Growing Private Companies 2009-2015
- ACG Fast 40 Fastest Growing Mid-Market Companies 2011, 2012, 2013
- ABC Pacesetter 2012, 2013
- CRN Fast Growth 150 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015
- Microsoft SE Client Satisfaction Award 2011
- MSP Top 100 Managed Service Providers 2010