$70-95k + Amazing benefits
Hybrid work schedule (2 days onsite/3 days remote)
Career path into engineering
Responsible for the development, implementation, operation and maintenance of Cisco Unified Communications systems.
- The purpose of this position is to coordinate the planning and administration of Unified Communications related projects at different stages of completion and on an ongoing basis. Projects range from a single user to large installations / moves and involve planning for and execution of new installations in new and existing buildings for the entire company.
- Provide consultation and technical support for Cisco UC companywide.
- 4-15+ years of experience in Cisco Unified Communications systems analysis and design.
- Certification in Unified Communications and/or equal experience in the enterprise telecommunications space.
- Cisco UCCM and UCCX Required
- Cisco UCCE and contact center experience desired
- Broad knowledge of telecommunications/Unified Communications industry terminology, equipment types, standard and customized features and services available.
- Experience with large enterprise systems including various vendor and service providers and current industry systems installation techniques.
- Skill in analyzing and identifying customer needs, determining solutions and deploying enterprise level design.
- Ability to interpret technical issues for both technicians and non-technical clients.
- Strong working knowledge of and experience supporting call/contact centers and ACD call flow.