- business process
- business requirements
- unit test
- business processes
- technical writing
- data conversion
- SAP PS
We have an opening for a SAP Project Systems (PS) Team Lead. Start date is ASAP and will last for 8+ MONTHS
Comments: Home base for the project will be Waukesha, WI, but we will visit Pittsburgh, Colorado Springs, somewhere in EMEA, and Singapore, with the exact locations to be determined early in the project - Expenses with per diem allowed
Rate: 100-130/hr plus expenses
- Work Breakdown Structure, SAP PS - SAP S/4HANA and ECC Project systems functionality - WBS, Networks
- Approval, SAP PS
- Project Planning, SAP PS
- Operational Structures, SAP PS
- Project Execution and Integration, SAP PS
- Basic Data, SAP PS
- Business process requirements gathering skills
- Meeting facilitation skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Team leadership skills
- Effective presentation and technical writing skills
Questions (must answer YES to ALL):
- Does the resource have SAP Project Systems configuration skills in SAP S/4HANA version 1809 or higher?
- Has the resource led design and discovery workshops?
- Does the resource have experience documenting detailed functional specifications to support technical development teams?
- Does the resource have experience conducting project systems functionality demonstrations for clients via the Fiori UX apps?
- Does the resource have experience supporting Project systems functionality and business process defect remediation as part solution testing?
- Does this resource have experience implementing S/4HANA as part of a greenfield project?
- Has the resource served in a Team lead role and been responsible for preparing status reports and leading status meetings?
- Does the resource have experience executing unit testing and guiding clients on how to execute Fiori UX based transaction in S/4HANA for Project systems?
This resource will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Documenting detailed business requirements for project systems functionality
- Designing business processes for the SAP Project systems functionality
- Configuring SAP Project systems functionality in SAP S/4HANA
- Writing detailed functional specifications to support technical development
- Unit testing SAP Project systems scenarios
- Supporting defect remediation for SAP PS
- Working collaboratively with other Supply chain, Quote to Cash, and Procurement process team members and client resources
- Documenting configuration settings
- Using project tracking tools to keep action items and issues associated with assigned tasks up to date
- Providing input to Team lead for status tracking
- Preparing for and delivering customer demonstrations of the solution as it is built
- Supporting the development team with unit test data to validate correct behavior of the technical development programs
-Mentor and Knowledge transfer to client project team members
-Participate as primary, co and/or contributing author on any and all project deliverables associated with their assigned areas of responsibility
-Participate in data conversion and data maintenance
-Provide best practice and industry specific solutions
-Advise on and provide alternative (out of the box) solutions
-Provide thought leadership as well as hands on technical configuration/development as needed.
-Participate as a team member of the functional team
-Perform other duties as assigned.
The deliverables will be reviewed by the client project manager for acceptance and adherence to standards for this role.
Contractor must provide their own laptop.
Laptop must be capable of supporting the SAP GUI 7.70
Contractor must have their own licenses to use Microsoft Office products and Microsoft Teams (Excel, Word, PPT, and Visio)
Resource must have a laptop with up to date virus protection software