- Angular 15
Ascendion is a full-service digital engineering solutions company. We make and manage software platforms and products that power growth and deliver captivating experiences to consumers and employees. Our engineering, cloud, data, experience design, and talent solution capabilities accelerate transformation and impact for enterprise clients. Headquartered in New Jersey, our workforce of 6,000+ Ascenders delivers solutions from around the globe. Ascendion is built differently to engineer the next.
Ascendion | Engineering to elevate life
We have a culture built on opportunity, inclusion, and a spirit of partnership. Come, change the world with us:
- Build the coolest tech for the world’s leading brands.
- Solve complex problems – and learn new skills.
- Experience the power of transforming digital engineering for Fortune 500 clients.
- Master your craft with leading training programs and hands-on experience.
Experience a community of change makers!
Join a culture of high-performing innovators with endless ideas and a passion for tech. Our culture is the fabric of our company, and it is what makes us unique and diverse. The way we share ideas, learning, experiences, successes, and joy allows everyone to be their best at Ascendion.
About the Role:
Job Title: Angular Developer
- Balance technical realities with the fact that we’re here to drive business value.
- Need to hit the ground running after reasonable orientation on the platform, standards, tools, etc.
- Working on security, finding remediation to start and Library upgrades or replacements.
- Working on small enhancements, bugs and unit tests as training and orientation fodder.
- Have 3-5 years of experience overall.
- Experience with Angular 15
- Experience with Node js
- Experience with Azure functions, SQL, Azure Devops etc.
- Familiarity with Java
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Salary Range: The salary for this position is between USD 50,000 – USD 90,000 annually. Factors which may affect pay within this range may include geography/market, skills, education, experience, and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
Benefits: The Company offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: [medical insurance] [dental insurance] [vision insurance] [401(k) retirement plan] [long-term disability insurance] [short-term disability insurance] [5 personal days accrued each calendar year. The Paid time off benefits meet the paid sick and safe time laws that pertains to the City/ State] [10-15 days of paid vacation time] [6 paid holidays and 1 floating holiday per calendar year] [Ascendion Learning Management System]
Want to change the world? Let us know.
Tell us about your experiences, education, and ambitions. Bring your knowledge, unique viewpoint, and creativity to the table. Let’s talk!