- QA Engineer
Our Washington D.C. based client is seeking to add a Quality Assurance Engineer to their product development team. The selected candidate will be working closely with the software developer manager to implement and execute the quality assurance lifecycle for our client's products. If you have QA experience in an agile/Microsoft environment, I highly encourage you to apply to this hybrid opportunity.
location: Washington, Washington, D.C.
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work directly with the development team to author and automate tests for all system components, from the UI to the API and database. This includes functional, performance, and regression testing.
- Contribute to, review, and provide feedback on requirements/user stories, design documents, end-user and administrator documents, and other artifacts
- Develop and maintain test plans and test cases
- Identify, document, and track defects and issues
- Provide technical writing of end-user and administrator documentation
- Automate testing to improve the timeliness and accuracy of the software lifecycle
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.