System AnalystData AnalystPower Paltform
CW-Lead Business Systems Analyst
The Lead Business System Analyst oversees the analysis of business and information needs in order to design optimal systems solutions. Working with limited oversight, this job reviews that designed system solutions are appropriate for business needs and consistent with the overall design of the organization's information systems architecture. This job is responsible for managing large projects and processes, while also coordinating efforts among the Business Systems team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides solutions for IT and business management concerning the application of technology to business opportunities, planning and implementation of cross-functional applications.
- Monitors feedback on the use of business applications, enhancing system productivity as needed.
- Translates business requirements into application requirements, while working with all members of the team to execute the application successfully.
- Reviews cost estimates of various system solutions and reviews project plans to provide input into decisions about prioritizing projects and allocating IT resources.
- Engages client teams and explains complex security initiatives in an understandable manner, while also addressing any hesitations or concerns from the client.
- Monitors the efficiency and effectiveness of application operations and troubleshooting problems, as necessary.
- Coaches and sometimes delegates work to lower level professionals.