Title: Manager Cyber Security Operations
Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Duration: Direct Hire
Shift: Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Flexible)
Reporting directly to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), the Cyber Security Operations Manager is responsible for the operations of the Cyber Intelligence and Defense Center (CIDC), including its cyber security technologies, threat management and reporting, incident monitoring/response, communications, education, and risk management. The manager is responsible for process development, implementation and refinement, project management, cross-team/partner collaboration, maintenance of internal and external stakeholder relationships, and direct supervision of the CIDC staff. Reporting directly to the Chief Information Security Officer, other responsibilities include immediate security incident and event response management, identification, triage and response to security incidents, operational metrics design and reporting. Sets Cyber Security goals & direction, motivates staff to achieve outcomes. Contributes to the strategy and planning of overall Cyber Security solutions delivery, growth, and operations.
- 4-7 years’ work experience in Information Security
- Strong Networking and Cyber Security Background
- Understanding of PCI DSS, ISO 27001/27002/27005, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, HITRUST, COBIT, and ITIL frameworks
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferred
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Cyber Security, or related technical field preferred
- Extensive experience facilitating regulatory audits to include, HITRUST, HIPAA and PCI
- Four (4) years’ experience with Cyber Security Engineering; Four (4) years’ experience translating business requirements and priorities into cyber security standards; Four (4) years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with executive leadership all preferred
- CISSP (or equivalent), SANS GIAC
- Information security management qualifications such as one of the following certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM), or Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, computer engineering, information security, IT management or related field.