Support Service Specialist II- Florida
HMS- South Florida Region Hybrid
What you'll be doing:
- Provide phone, remote and on-site support to merchants.
- Diagnose merchant software, hardware and networking issues, and provide a resolution timetable.
- Perform database entry tasks and hardware swaps.
- Administer minor programming changes on merchant point-of-sale (POS) systems.
- Stage merchant equipment as assigned for pre-installation testing, validation and troubleshooting.
- Provide on-site hardware installation.
- Track all support issues and resolution times in Connectwise CRM.
- Escalate issues to the Support Services Team Lead II, when unable to properly resolve, especially when issue is affecting the merchant's ability to process orders or payments.
- Forward escalated issues to the Team Lead II, Support Services when unable to properly resolve, especially when issue is affecting the merchant's ability to process orders or payments.
- Continually seek to improve technical knowledge of products through additional training and certifications.
What we need from you:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in POS support and problem resolution for software, hardware and networking.
- Functional knowledge in all of our product offerings, including Micros RES, Simphony or other restaurant POS systems like Aloha, Clover or Toast.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or GoogleDocs software remote access software (or comparable).
- Ability to understand merchant support issues and provide resolution or escalation, in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to provide world-class customer service and communicate well, as well as having excellent troubleshooting skills
Travel Requirements: 10%
License and Certification Requirements: Valid driver’s license
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
North American Bancard reserves the right to alter this description at any time. North American Bancard practices the concept of equal employment opportunity with respect to hiring, promotions, transfers, pay, discipline, fringe benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment. No individual will be discriminated against, and no employment decisions will be made, on the basis of an individual's race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, protected disability, marital status, familial status, veteran status, height, weight or citizenship.