- Mobile Testing
Role: SDET Consultant (Hybrid Work)
Location: Vienna, VA
Duration: Long Term
- At least 5 years overall SDET and/or development hands on experience.
- At least 2 years of mobile apps test automation experience in Android and/or iOS, Web, API
- At least 4 years of professional experience in software test automation, including creation and deployment of frameworks and design and maintenance of test automation
- At least 2 years of API Automation Testing.
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Experience with Cl/CD pipelines using tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, etc.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD), BDD Behavior Driven Development, and Agile (XP)
- Experience with Test processes, open-source test frameworks, test design strategies, writing test cases, and automating tests in Java with frameworks like JUnit/TestNG, Selenium, JMeter and Appium
- Experience working with a ticketing system such as Service Now or Jira
- Hands on experience with any cloud technology platforms, preferably Microsoft Azure.
- Must have hands on experience in Selenium Scripting, and SQL querying
- Must have hands on experience utilizing cloud hosted testing platforms such as Perfecto.
- Proficient in debugging issues.
- Proficient in Java
- Proficient in writing functional automation (UI/API)
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, design patterns and strong analytical and problem- solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Pull requests, code reviews, etc.
About IDEXCEL, INC
Idexcel is an IT services organization, with a mission to bring great people and great organizations together. Our diverse client base represents a wide range of industries, including technology, telecom, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, banking & financial services, food & commodities trading and federal organizations. Our teams of experienced recruiters directly work with client companies seeking exceptional people to help with their business initiatives.
Idexcel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.