- Best practices
- Business process
- Communication skills
- Goal oriented
- IT operations
CSG Government Solutions is a national leader in planning, managing and supporting complex projects that modernize the information technology and business processes of large government programs. For more than 20 years, we have applied our expertise, innovation, and results-oriented mindset to the most complex program modernization projects of over 150 government and other organizations including 44 state governments, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the U.S. Department of Labor, and large municipal governments.
CSG provides multiple service offerings to our valued clients.
- PMO by CSG brings all the expertise and experience needed to establish and operate a full-service PMO.
- IV&V by CSG provides independent insight into all aspects of a project, with a focus on risk identification, analysis, and mitigation.
- QA BY CSG deploys highly experienced teams and innovative methods, knowledge, and tools to assure that complex projects achieve our client s objectives.
- OCM by CSG operates on the principle that people are the key to realizing and sustaining the benefits of program modernization.
- Strategy BY CSG helps you craft high-impact program modernization strategies and implementation plans.
CSG is seeking Solutions Architects with modular MMIS implementation experience to join our consulting staff and participate on projects nationwide.
The responsibilities are to:
- Understand the technical requirements of large-scale system implementation projects and help ensure the requirements are met
- Lead review of the project s technical deliverables and provide recommendations on the quality with supporting rationale and recommendations for remediation
- Ensure that the development of project deliverables adheres to CSG quality standards
- Provide input on the QA Plan and Project Work Plan to include an appropriate review of project processes and artifacts
- Develop actionable observations, deliver periodic assessments, and provide recommendations on project performance and risk to the client
- Develop technical sections of the QA assessments, including implementation, technical operations, usability, performance, and others.
- Work with project stakeholders in planning and strategy discussions to address risks and issues as they occur to help ensure that the project remains on schedule
- Prepare for and conduct client interviews regarding project progress and processes
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
Must be willing and able to travel up to 25%.
Assistance with relocation may be an option in certain circumstances.
**All candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are eligible to apply**
Working at CSG
Clients trust us with their most difficult challenges, so we have to be at the top of our game. And you will be, too. You'll also find that we're able to keep it in perspective, combining a strong work ethic with an appreciation for a balanced life.
It's a team atmosphere, where dedicated professionals with complementary talents encourage one another to do their best work in an environment focused on integrity, growth, and excellence. These are just a few of the many reasons why CSG has been named one of America s Best Management Consulting Firms six years in a row by Forbes Magazine.
Our Focus on Professional Development
We're dedicated to the personal growth of our employees and have programs that enable you to enhance your skills and pursue your career goals within our company.
Our Professional Development group works with you to develop an individual Professional Development Plan (PDP) that aligns your goals with the skills we need to deliver the highest quality services to our clients. Your PDP addresses staffing assignments, training, and other factors that keep you on the path to a rewarding career.
Our training program, The CSG Way, is focused on continuously developing the skills of our employees and sharing knowledge across our organization. The program includes courses that develop your analytical, management, and leadership skills; expand your program knowledge; and prepare you for project assignments.
Competitive Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401k with employer match, Paid Vacation and Holidays
For more information about CSG Government Solutions visit www.csgdelivers.com.
CSG Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V