Unissant, Inc. is an innovative solutions development and consulting company committed to delivering simplicity through innovation. We meet this commitment by delivering state-of-the-art enterprise computing and processing solutions to both government and commercial clients. Our workforce continually strives to advance y(our) collective intellect through collaborative fortitude, and we are looking for further talent to join that effort! To learn more about our exciting organization, please visit us at www.unissant.com
Unissant is looking for a creative and driven Marketing Specialist for our Herndon, VA headquarters who can develop and execute a comprehensive marketing plan, spanning multiple channels in order to reach potential clients. You'll be responsible for creating and engaging physical/digital materials, managing social media accounts across various platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter etc.) as well as promoting brand awareness through carefully crafted campaigns. Furthermore, you will support the Business Development and Technology teams with invaluable best practices when using social media.
Successful applicant must comply with federal contractor vaccine mandate requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing and employee engagement plan
- Promote and grow brand awareness
- Design marketing materials both physical and digital
- Provide daily management and monitoring for Unissant's accounts on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and additional social networks.
- Develop social media assets to support campaigns, announcements, organizational events/observances, brand awareness and special projects.
- Review data and report on the performance of social media activities across different areas of the organization.
- Help develop new ideas and concepts to leverage social media to tell the story of Unissant
- Create and maintain metrics and reports on marketing campaigns
- Manage and grow our digital presence
- Plan, coordinate and manage events
- 1 year of experience in Marketing and Communications
- Enthusiastic, proactive, positive attitude with good listening skills and high integrity
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to deal with and resolve ambiguity
- Ability to adjust personal style to different situations
- Able to work under pressure (at times) and to be extremely flexible under changing priorities
- Able to find innovative ways to solve problems
- Able to multi-task; working on assignments with various departments
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications or Public Relations desired
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- None required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good oral communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively and courteously with employees, customers, visitors and suppliers
- Willing to travel occasionally as needed (up to 5%).
- Mainly sedentary; in an office environment. May be required to lift up to ten (10) pounds
- Flexible in working extended hours
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Unissant management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, where applicable and available, reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of this position.
Please note: Candidate(s) will be required to go through pre-employment screening.
Unissant, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer! (EOE; M/F/Disability/Vets)