This position is 100% remote
DevOps Engineer who will be responsible to build, manage, and automate our AWS infrastructure using Azure DevOps Platform. You will be working with engineering teams and focusing on AWS infrastructure and automation.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system.
• Management of creation, release, and configuration of production systems.
• Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS platform.
• Designing, maintenance and management of tools for automation of different operational processes.
• Demonstrated competency with the following AWS services: ECS, EC2, ECR, S3, RDS, VPC, IAM, QuickSight, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, SQS, ElastiCache, Lambda.
• Experience in creation of highly automated infrastructures.
• Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements.
• Experience with multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, databases, and networking.
• Understanding of Rest APIs, Big Data Processing, Rules Engines to orchestrate the calls to the Rest APIs and other data sources like RDS, Postgress, AWS S3
• Strong implementation background and experience with AWS Services (Preferably : Lambdas, step functions , firehose , Kinesis , EMR , Glue ETL , Dynamodb , route53 , Application Load balancers , ECS , SQS )
• Experience in streaming technologies such as Kafka
• Experience with Automating Testing and deployment pipelines using Devops tools such as Jenkins
• Strong Data Engineering background with the ability to implement Spark based or AWS Lambda based or glue based ETL jobs