TITLE: Digital Content Manager, direct hire, on-site
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing two unique and complementary social media and blogging strategies for our corporate brand and C-suite. Your work will focus on strategies and work product designed to boost our public reputation and establish us as a thought leader in the alternative asset and financial services industries, while working to increase our online presence and engagement with the goal of directly improving our marketing and sales efforts. Candidates must have excellent writing skills, a command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, and experience in blogging and social media to achieve business goals.
Experience in financial services will be given priority.
- 2+ years in a B2B or B2C corporate marketing environment, strong preference in the financial services industry
- Able to deliver strong written content
- Deeply knowledgeable of corporate social media and digital content best practices, including SEO
- B2B social media management experience with LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Audience and/or influencer engagement experience a plus!
- Experience with end-to-end blog management for a brand, including planning, writing, scheduling and posting – bonus points if you’ve worked in a regulated industry!
- Must have a portfolio of social media posts/campaigns to share and the ability to present the strategy used articulate results
- Manage content production, approval, and deployment
- Drafting materials for social media posts, financial blogs, and thought leadership articles for C-suite management
- Monitor online reputation and develop response plans
- Develop ongoing calendar for scheduled social media posts, financial blogs, or other campaigns, etc.
- Develop regularly created reports and measure the success of marketing content campaigns