- ARP 4754
- ARP 4754 A
- ARP 4761
- problem - solving
- problem - solving skills
- reliability analysis
- self - starter
Safety Engineer for Hybrid eVTOL Project in Southern California
As an experienced Safety Engineer you will join the core, innovative team in Southern California creating the companies first Urban Air Mobility prototype (early stages).
- Performing system-level safety analysis such as SFHA/PSSA/SSA as well as contributing to aircraft safety assessment studies including PRA, ZSA, CMA, MMEL.
- Develop safety requirements and definitions for air vehicle architecture.
- Performing reliability analysis using tools such as reliability block diagrams, reliability predictions, FMEA/FMECA.
- Compiling Safety and Reliability Documentation in support of the Lilium Jet design and certification activities.
- Generating safety compliance statements against FAA and other referenced specifications/regulations.
- BS in Aerospace Engineering
- 4 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience with any of these certifications (14 CFR Part 23 or 25 or 27 or 29)
- Experience in System Reliability tools.
- Target-oriented with analytic problem-solving skills.
- Experience with undertaking rotorcraft, fixed-wing safety assessments, per SAE ARP4761 and SAE ARP4754A guidelines
- Ability to perform several systems safety tasks in parallel.
- Critical thinker and self-starter.
Location: Southern California (hybrid schedule and extensive relocation assistance available)
Type: Fulltime Employee