- Java Backend Developer 100% REMOTE
Java Backend Developer
- Perform software development and maintenance of entity-based micro services using Java/J2EE including Java 1.8 features like Lambdas, Streams, and Filters and with different frameworks like Spring Boot, Hibernate, Pivotal Cloud, Jenkins, Kafka Streams, and REST.
- Must be very strong in Java, RESTful Web Services, SpringBoot, Kafka, MongoDB, and automation skills (such as Jenkins and Cucumber).
- Experience with AWS
- Working on developing REST APIs (Micro Services) to expose REST end points which will be consumed by the end users as per the internal business requirements.
- Leadership skills would be nice
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.