Who we are!
At 4Ci our mission is to build long term relationships, based on trust, integrity, and knowledge with all our employees and business affiliates. 4Ci has been in business for 20 years and has employees working on mission critical projects nationwide. We provide computer programming, testing, and system design services to develop and maintain multi-year, multi-million-dollar mission critical applications for the US Government. Examples of such applications are Medicaid MMIS systems, Health Insurance Exchange, Child Support, Food Stamps, Unemployment Insurance. We hire people that have desire, aptitude, and attitude to work with our clients such as big 3 consulting firms and US State Government and others.
While employed with us you get hands on experience with very large-scale mission critical applications that use latest in technology trends and software tools. We invest in training our resources and retool their expertise to meet our project needs.
More importantly our employees have a well-defined social and business purpose to help our clients deliver social and welfare benefits to millions of needs families by use of technology and knowledge.
What we do
We partner with big 3 consulting firms to design, develop, and maintain complex, heterogeneous, and client facing web-based automation systems that deliver social and welfare benefits to millions of families, nationwide. To develop such highly complex web applications we need professionals with broad range of experience and skills ranging from subject matter experts, computer programmers, project managers, tester, systems analysts and others. We invest in training our employees and retool their expertise to meet our project needs.
Job Title: Batch Scheduler/ Entry/Intern Level - Java Developer (Multiple Opening)
Location: Harrisburg PA
Duration: 6+ months
- Knowledge in Java/J2EE technologies.
- Knowledge in managing UNIX/Linux environment.
- Knowledge in UNIX shell, Perl, or similar scripting languages.
- Strong analytical & trouble shooting skills required.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in an aggressive May be required to work after office hours, weekends and on public holidays due to support Time Travel & Performance Batch runs.
- BA/BS required in Computer Science or equivalent. Preferred Skills: Must be detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to the team and the customers.
- Communicates openly and effectively in a manner consistent with the audience.
- ‘Can do’ attitude, identify problems, take ownership, and provide solutions.
- Possess excellent trouble-shooting skills, are driven to help internal/external customers.
- Demonstrate sound analytical and diagnostic skills dealing with issues that are not readily defined and/or conflict with available information, ability to reach sound decisions quickly.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, or Computer Science and Engineering or STEM related courses. Job may require travel to unanticipated client sites with expenses paid by the employer. 40 hours per week. M-F. Must be authorized to work in the United States. Email resumes to Java@fourci.com/ email@example.com or mail to Attn: HR, 4Consulting, Inc., 6850 TPC Drive Suite 208 McKinney, TX 75070.
4 Consulting Inc. offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. 4Ci is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. 4Ci complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.