- Problem solving
- Information systems
- Configuration Management
- Stored procedures
- IT security
Sr. Application Administrator - DBA (Hybrid)
We have an immediate need for a Sr. Application Administrator - DBA to join one of the nation’s largest independent automotive parts retailer. The Sr. Application Administrator performs complex database and application administration duties, including but not limited to automation, system installs, patches, software installation, configuration, development, upgrades, security, clustering, scripting and backup/recovery.
Location: Scottsdale, AZ (Hybrid)
This Job Pays: $100,000 – 135,000 annually
What You Will Do:
- Perform day to day database tasks, including designing, implementing, and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery, configuration management, capacity management, and break/fix
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- Writing queries, stored procedures, scheduled jobs
- Perform complex patch testing, deployment and maintenance activities; ensures patch testing is completed accurately and timely
- Ensure disaster recovery testing for applications is completed accurately and timely; lead implementation of disaster recovery plan
- Troubleshoot complex and escalated application and/or customer issues created as a result of problem resolution in databases, applications, or web specialty areas
What Gets You The Job:
- This position requires an associate degree in Computer Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Certifications in relative technology is required
- This position requires a minimum of five years experience with specific skills and knowledge of AWS, Enterprise databases, clustering, application servers, and associated and/or dependent systems
- Strong proficiency in an AWS Environment with Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Strong proficiency in MySQL and MS SQL database management
- Advanced knowledge of the following: server operating systems, server topologies, server hardware, and security is required
Please send your resume to Laura Pechilis, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.