Salesforce Project ManagerSalesforceSalesforce release managementDeveloperProduct Ownerbusiness systemsScrum MasterProfit and loss statementscommunication skillspresentation skillsAgileSales callPre-Sales callSalesforce Certifications
Job title: Salesforce Project Manager
Job Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Contract - 12 Months / onsite role Bay Area CA
- Little bit of salesforce experience is good to have.
- It's a project to move one salesforce release management tool to another.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Have 10+ years of experience in software development projects worked with developer, business systems analysts/Product Owner and project manager/Scrum Master.
- Have experience in managing profit and loss statements for projects.
- Have 2+ years of experience leading Salesforce projects as a consultant.
- Nice to have 4+ years of experience in leading requirements and implementation phase of Salesforce projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent meeting facilitation skills and presentation skills.
- Have technical background to understand the basic building blocks of the software.
- Comfortable with working in a small startup environment with limited resources.
- Have experience working with Agile team.
- Must be able to work under pressure with tight timelines.
- Must be able to think of solutions and influence people towards a solutions.
- Must have experience working with Sales team and leading Pre-Sales call for consulting opportunities.
- Must have: Advanced Level Salesforce certifications.
- Must be able to plan work and manage team deliverables across different projects.
- Must have managed a portfolio of 10 of more projects at the same time.
- Must have: Consulting background.
- Self-motivated individual who exhibits sense of urgency in completing tasks.